When Max first found a video of the Bikini Short Finals, I didn't want to watch it, let alone share it with the world.
But, then I thought:
1) You guys have supported me all along this journey so you definite deserve to see the end result, and
2) Those of you who would like to compete should take advantage of the opportunity to learn from my mistakes.
You can fast-forward through the first two competitors if you'd like, but I'd recommend watching them so you can compare what they did right and what I did wrong.
- I wound up a liiiiiittle bit watery and flat for the night show. It seems like people who are "on" for the morning show wind up a little "off" for the night show and vice versa.
- I seriously need to gain some muscle in my midsection.
- I do NOT have the personality for bikini. I thought I could maybe fake it 'til I made it, as the saying goes, but obviously I did not.
- My hair needed work.
A lot of people have encouraged me to take what I learned and do another show in a few weeks, but I do not plan on competing again until I can be competitive in Figure.
I would like to do a Q&A post on the entire show experience - contest prep and the competition itself - so if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or e-mail me at squatlikealadyATgmailDOTcom!